Monday, July 7, 2008

Guide For Visitors To Penang - Malaysia



Are you planning for a holiday to Penang,Malaysia?

“Discover how, for a measly US$50/day, You Can Get a Royal Treatment In This Paradise!”

If you have always imagined yourself having a great and fantastic vacation in Penang – with lots of fun – ENJOYABLE…

…Then this maybe the most important letter you will ever read.

Because after this, in just 5 minutes, I’m going to show you how ANYONE can have their GREAT & FANTASTIC vacation.

Let me go straight to the point. I don’t want to waste your time. I know, you are busy with your work. And I know, you are looking for something special here. I mean, a great and fantastic vacation to Penang… Am I right?

Ok now, let me introduce to you, a solution to get a GREAT & FANTASTIC vacation in Penang…

Maybe you have no idea right now, or maybe you've heard so many information about Penang. I know you can easily get free information about Penang on the internet, newspaper and also travel agent.

But, don’t you realize all of these free stuff are not always accurate and up to date.

You ask yourself, can you get a great and fantastic vacation to Penang with inaccurate and not up to date information... I don’t think so.

With this ebook “All About Penang”, you will get fresh information. Yes! I guarantee 100%, this 2008 version is exclusively for you. And only here you can get it.
A Great Place For Honeymoon…BUT…

One more thing, Penang is a great place for honeymoon. I know you and your spouse always dream to get a great and fantastic vacation for your honeymoon.

But the problem is you don't know “where” to go for the really interesting and best places in Penang. You may exactly don't know what activities you and your spouse can participate when you arrive in Penang. Don’t you?

Or you may also don't know where the best dining and shopping sites are in Penang? I know your spouse love shopping. And also love to have dinner in a romantic atmosphere that also has a romantic panorama.

You believe it or not, I can fulfill all your dreams. With only this ebook, “All About Penang”, your dreams can come true. It will describe in detail where are the best shopping and dining sites in Penang. Plus, it will tell you, what activities, you and your spouse can participate when in Penang.

If you really want to save your money, then keep on reading…

Listen to this carefully…

Don’t you know that you never have any Authority and Opportunity to design your own dream vacation before? Other people do it for you! It's a ready-made package.

Hey…come on!

Is it you or them who wants a vacation in Penang?

Why let others make a vacation for you?

The money is yours not them.

Why don’t you try to create your own? Can you tell them… “Hey, I want to change this and this. I don’t want this but I want that”. Could you do that? I sure don’t think so. You like it or not, it's up to you.

You have no choice.

YES! Create your own vacation. With this ebook, “All About Penang”, it can help you plan your vacation. It will help you get great and fantastic vacation in Penang. Plus, you can get a royal treatment in this paradise for a measly US$50/day.

I repeat it again…

You can save hundreds of dollars by getting to Penang on your own. You don’t need a travel agent to set up everything for you. That's just a waste of your time and money.

Wait! I’m not finish yet!

80 Letter-Size Pages, PDF Format
For You To Grab Immediately!
http://www.amazingpenang.com/

No comments: